For your wedding wishes this season, you'll want to go for a traditional interior style, mixed with exotic details. Think creamy white and strong colors, like coral, turquoise and yellow. We also love contemporary pieces in materials such as steel and glass. The bride and groom will want to be prepared for romantic dinners and fabulous dinner parties. Even more importantly, to be perfectly equipped for long, snuggly mornings in bed.
1. These classic Athena bed linens in luxe egyptian cotton are offered with monograms. YvesDelorme, $160-$590 a piece.
2. Diane von Furstenberg decorative pillow brightens up your bedroom or living room. Bloomingdales, $360.
3. Rivulets Bedding provides a romantic feel in the bedroom. Anthropologie, $68-$368 a piece.
4. Madeira Court four-piece set dinnerware, classic and fun for your everyday dinners, fancy enough for special occasions. KateSpade, $80 a set.
5. Vera Wang for Wedgewood "Love Knot" napkin rings for elegant table settings. Bloomingdales, $50 for 4.
6. Coral napkin rings put a fun twist to your classic dinnerware for fun summer parties. Amano, $125 for 4.
7. Voluspa Maison Blanc "Pink Citron" candle provides an intoxicating scent that really fills up a room. Bloomingdales, $22.50
8. Michael Aram candle fills a room with a delicious scent. Bloomingdales, $60
9. iPad 2 for reading the newspaper in bed on those lazy mornings. Apple, $499
10. Hartland bowls will make the plainest green salad look exciting. Amano, $155-$295 each.
11. Nespresso CitiZ and milk espresso machine lets you indulge in gourmet coffee every morning. Surlatable.com, $349
12. Occa nesting tables are elegant, yet cool, for the bedroom or living room. BoConcept, $529
13. Kitchenaid holds every function you could dream of, including looking super stylish on the kitchen bench. SaksFifthAvenue, $349
14. The Bose speaker system can fill your home with your favorite tunes. SaksFifthAvenue, $99
15. This citrus squeezer is a little piece of art for the kitchen that also makes juice. Alessi, $100